The Erie, Pennsylvania-based trial attorneys of Conner Riley Friedman & Weichler offer expert client advice and representation for complex medical malpractice cases. Professional negligence by a health care provider (doctor, nurse, therapist, technician, hospital) that causes patient injury or death is considered medical malpractice, and our advocates are prepared to pursue these cases.
We Can Handle All Types Of Malpractice Claims
As experienced litigators, Conner Riley Friedman & Weichler's trial attorneys specialize in the following medical malpractice areas:
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis of stroke or heart attack
- Delayed diagnosis of cancer
- Emergency room malpractice
- Mistakes by radiologists or pathologists
- Prescription medication errors
- Miscommunication between doctors, or between physicians and nurses
- Surgical errors
- Birth injuries
- Injuries caused by defective medical devices
- Negligence on the part of dentists or oral surgeons
- Psychiatric malpractice
Our attorneys will take the time to evaluate the merits of your potential case and gather critical information from qualified experts to determine negligence and liability. However, some cases in which a mistake was made by a medical professional do not qualify as an appropriate case to litigate. Should we not accept your case, we will fully explain our analysis. You can be assured if we do accept your medical malpractice case, we will work tirelessly for a successful judgment.
For more information regarding your medical malpractice case, contact the offices of Conner Riley Friedman & Weichler in Erie, Pennsylvania, by calling 814-240-3339 to schedule a free consultation.