For comprehensive client service in complex personal injury or fatal accident claims in northwestern Pennsylvania or western New York, contact an experienced trial attorney at Conner Riley Friedman & Weichler in Erie.
We represent clients from Pennsylvania, Ohio, Ontario, New York and elsewhere in motor vehicle accident claims, uninsured motorist insurance disputes, medical malpractice cases and other personal injury or wrongful death claims. Our lawyers also represent clients from other states and Canada, especially in car or truck accidents along the I-90 corridor around Lake Erie.
We Handle All Types Of Personal Injury Cases
Our law firm accepts personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingent-fee basis. In other words, we collect no attorney's fee unless we successfully achieve a financial recovery for you.
We represent clients whose injuries and other losses result from a wide range of circumstances, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: When another driver causes you harm in a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle accident, pedestrian accident, boating accident or aviation accident, we step in.
- Work-related injuries: If you are hurt on the job, we can help you pursue workers' compensation benefits for medical care and lost wages. In some cases, you may even be eligible to pursue additional personal injury compensation.
- Premises liability claims: We take action against negligent property owners, including homeowners and business owners for accidents on their premises, including slips and falls and dog bites.
- Defective products: We know how to build strong cases against corporations that manufacture defective products and send them to market anyway.
- Swimming pool injuries: Accidents at swimming pools can be cases related to premises liability a defective product or negligent supervision. We will help you explore your options.
- Federal tort claims: If you think you have a case as part of a federal class-action lawsuit, we can help you.
- Medical malpractice: We pursue justice for the victims of all types of medical negligence, including birth injuries, diagnosis errors and prescription errors.
Work With An Attorney To Protect Your Rights
Although our practice concentrates on the most severe, disabling or even fatal injury claims, we welcome calls from people who may not have considered the full extent of such injuries as fractures, closed head injuries or extensive soft tissue trauma.
Keep in mind that you can't always tell right away how badly you were hurt or the long-term financial harm you face. Our experience with the evaluation of personal injury claims has helped many people recover substantial settlements or jury verdicts in cases that turned out to be worth significantly more than originally thought.
For more information about the personal injury practice at Conner Riley Friedman & Weichler, contact our office in Erie or call 814-240-3339 for a free consultation.