If you need legal advice about the best ways to pursue and recover damages for injuries suffered on dangerous or badly maintained property, contact a personal injury attorney at Conner Riley Friedman & Weichler in Erie, Pennsylvania. Our lawyers are experienced trial advocates who enjoy statewide reputations for excellence in trial service and leadership in the profession. We can give you honest answers to tough questions about your legal options.
We Handle All Types Of Injury Claims
We advise people about the full range of claims related to dangerous property conditions, including:
- Slip-and-fall cases
- Injuries caused by unreasonable accumulations of ice and snow
- Workplace accidents in commercial, office or industrial settings
- Construction injuries caused by improper site maintenance
- Explosions caused by gas leaks or other hazards
- Accidents involving defective building elements or structural components
- Premises liability claims against municipalities or school districts
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Children's playground accidents caused by another's negligence
- Injuries suffered due to inadequate security at apartment buildings, bars, hotels or arenas
- Injuries at swimming pools caused by negligent supervision or safety hazards
An important distinguishing feature of our firm's approach to client service in personal injury litigation is our willingness to work with clients and forensic experts before we decide to accept your case. We make a thorough investigation of the facts that will bear most heavily on the issues of liability and damages that can make or break your case.
Whether we accept or decline your case, we'll give you a detailed explanation of the legal, medical and practical considerations that informed our decision. If we take your case, our thorough analysis can give you a good idea of the approximate value of your claim. This can help you make sound decisions about accepting a settlement offer or taking your case to trial.
Take The Next Step. Call 814-240-3339 Today.
For further information about what you can expect in premises liability litigation in Pennsylvania or New York, contact Conner Riley Friedman & Weichler in Erie to schedule a free consultation.