At Conner Riley Friedman & Weichler in Erie, Pennsylvania, our criminal trial lawyers have successfully represented clients from as far away as California in complex federal cases venued in at least five federal circuits. Most of our practice keeps us much closer to home, however, representing individuals charged with crimes ranging from underage drinking to sexual assault and murder.
Whether you have been charged with DUI or are facing charges in federal court, find out how our experience and versatile criminal defense attorneys can help minimize your exposure to punishment.
Why You Need An Attorney On Your Side Now
Our experience tells us that the sooner we become involved with your defense, even before indictment or formal charges, the better we’ll be able to expand your options toward a favorable outcome. While it is essential to contact an attorney immediately after an arrest, we especially value the opportunity to improve your position when you first become aware that you are under investigation.
We handle the full range of state and federal criminal defense cases, including:
- Violent crimes such as homicide, manslaughter and assault
- Gun charges and other weapons offenses
- Domestic violence
- Diversion of medications or narcotics
- Sex crimes ranging from rape to child pornography
- State and federal drug crimes ranging from possession of marijuana to federal conspiracy and kingpin charges
- Corporate and white collar crimes, fraud and money laundering
- Public corruption charges from bribery to campaign finance violations
- Internet fraud and sex crimes
- Pennsylvania DUI defense
- Juvenile crimes and status offenses
- College student misdemeanors and felonies, including underage drinking
- State and federal criminal appeals
All of our lawyers have served on disciplinary committees and/or hearing panels with the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. This experience allows us to render outstanding client service across the range of professional disciplinary defense problems for teachers, doctors, lawyers, nurses, dentists, real estate professionals and members of other licensed occupations.
Protect Your Rights. Contact Us Today For Help.
For more information about the scope of our criminal defense and professional defense practice, contact the Erie law firm of Conner Riley Friedman & Weichler for a free consultation at 814-240-3339.